Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and The Entrepreneur's Doctor Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by The Entrepreneur's Doctor Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to The Entrepreneur's Doctor Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of The Entrepreneur's Doctor Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
- print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of The Entrepreneur's Doctor Ltd.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify The Entrepreneur's Doctor Ltd for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
- When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of The Entrepreneur's Doctor Ltd or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that The Entrepreneur's Doctor Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis.
- We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. The Entrepreneur's Doctor Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website. The content is provided for information and education only and is not intended as a substitute for medical, psychological, financial, legal, tax or other professional advice. You should regularly consult with a physician in matters relating to your health, and particularly with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. Always consult your physician before you begin any healthcare programme, or change your lifestyle in any way, to ensure that you are in good health and that the examples contained here will not harm you. Although The Entrepreneur’s Doctor has made every effort to ensure that the information provided was correct at the time of publication, The Entrepreneur’s Doctor does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused, including any caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause.
- The Entrepreneur's Doctor Ltd can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
- Whilst The Entrepreneur's Doctor Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.The Entrepreneur's Doctor Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website. The Entrepreneur’s Doctor Ltd has no control over, and therefore cannot be responsible for, the functionality or failures of Kajabi, where this Website is hosted, or any third-party software, including without limitation Facebook, Facebook Messenger, and internet browser notifications.
- The Entrepreneur's Doctor Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- If you use any messaging software, or any other messaging system or other software or hardware provided by you or a third-party, you agree that you will follow all applicable laws with respect to sending messages. You further agree to indemnify and defend The Entrepreneur’s Doctor from any claims, damages, losses, and lawsuits of any kind or nature that may be made or brought against The Entrepreneur’s Doctor relating in any way to your violation of law or third-party rights by use or misuse of any messaging software or hardware, whether or not provided by The Entrepreneur’s Doctor.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind, including any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- You and/or your company indemnifies The Entrepreneur's Doctor Ltd & Dr Behrooz Behbod for any products and services, and will not hold The Entrepreneur's Doctor Ltd or Dr Behrooz Behbod liable for, any products and services provided to, or on behalf of your or your company. All products and services provided by The Entrepreneur's Doctor Ltd or Dr Behrooz Behbod are for information and education only, and should not be treated as medical or professional advice. This includes the strategic Chief Medical Officer (CMO) service, where you and/or your company will be solely responsible for any medical, legal, regulatory, or other requirements to develop and deliver your products and services. The content is not necessarily representative of any organisations or institutions affiliated with Dr Behrooz Behbod. The views or opinions expressed by guests are not necessarily shared or endorsed by Dr Behrooz Behbod.
- Unless otherwise agreed in a formal written contract, any services you purchase, such as the interim, part-time Chief Medical Officer (CMO), or 1:1 Strategic Consultancy, are fixed-term contractual agreements, and do not form any type of employment by your company.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Entrepreneur's Doctor Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Walesand all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh
- All information communicated on the Website is considered an electronic communication. When you communicate with The Entrepreneur’s Doctor through or on the Website or via other forms of electronic media, such as e-mail, you are communicating with the company electronically. You agree that we may communicate electronically with you and that such communications, as well as notices, disclosures, agreements, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, are equivalent to communications in writing and shall have the same force and effect as if they were in writing and signed by the party sending the communication.
Testimonials, reviews, and pictures / audio / videos
- The Entrepreneur’s Doctor is pleased to hear from users and customers and welcomes your comments regarding our services and products. The Entrepreneur’s Doctor may use testimonials and/or product reviews in whole or in part together with the name, city, and state of the person submitting it. Testimonials may be used for any form of activity relating to The Entrepreneur’s Doctor’s services or products, in printed and online media, as The Entrepreneur’s Doctor determines in its sole and exclusive discretion. Testimonials represent the unique experience of the participants and customers submitting the testimonial, and do not necessarily reflect the experience that you and your business may have using our services or products. Your health or business’ results will vary depending upon a variety of factors unique to your health, business and market forces beyond The Entrepreneur’s Doctor’s control. Note that testimonials, photographs, and other information that you provide to us will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary, and, by providing them, you grant The Entrepreneur’s Doctor a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive and irrevocable license to use them. Additionally, The Entrepreneur’s Doctor reserves the right to correct grammatical and typing errors, to shorten testimonials prior to publication or use, and to review all testimonials prior to publication or use. The Entrepreneur’s Doctor shall be under no obligation to use any, or any part of, any testimonial or product review submitted.
- By joining coaching calls, and / or a guest on The Entrepreneur's Doctor podcast, you agree to being filmed, photographed, recorded and/or broadcast exclusively by or on behalf of Dr Behrooz Behbod, The Entrepreneur’s Doctor. You agree to grant Dr Behbod, The Entrepreneur’s Doctor, an irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to recording, copy and re-use my contribution and accompanying materials as part of:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Mg1F40abNcDLHmZi5PBIQ
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/1dT0AV3Y223nTVTpxrGigZ
- AnchorFM: https://anchor.fm/entrepreneursdr
- The Entrepreneur’s Doctor: https://www.entrepreneurs.doctor
- Or any other media associated with Dr Behrooz Behbod / The Entrepreneur’s Doctor.
You agree to assign all other performers’ rights in the film and/or recordings to Dr Behrooz Behbod / The Entrepreneur’s Doctor, to the extent necessary to allow Dr Behbod / The Entrepreneur’s Doctor to make the content available openly for re-use and commercial use (e.g. Website/Blogs/YouTube/Spotify/iTunes).
Unless agreed otherwise, you will receive no payment or other form of gratuity for your contribution.
You consent to Dr Behbod / The Entrepreneur’s Doctor amending, adapting and changing the performance in any way for the above purposes, and agree that this will be done so as to be non-prejudicial to your reputation, and that the performance will be attributed to you where reasonably practicable. I understand that Dr Behrooz Behbod / The Entrepreneur’s Doctor will always take into account the best interests of any performer in films, still images and/or recordings and what will constitute an appropriate and sensitive use of any performance.
You understand that if you have any objection to the final films/videos, or the way in which they are used, you may raise this with Dr Behbod / The Entrepreneur’s Doctor, who will take all reasonable representations into consideration. You accept that once published it may not be possible or reasonable to remove material containing photographs, quotations, recorded video or audio.
You warrant and represent that you are fully entitled to give the contribution and to the best of your knowledge nothing in you contribution will infringe copyright or any other rights of any person and will indemnify Dr Behrooz Behbod / The Entrepreneur’s Doctor against any claims of copyright infringement in relation to the re-use of your contribution. All facts expressed are to the best of your knowledge truthful and any opinions are genuinely held.You consent, to the extent that it may be included in any film/recording, to your personal data being collected and processed for the purposes of recordings and subsequent use as specified above only, and in accordance with the provisions of Data Protection law.
Order placement and acceptance
- If you order a service or product, payment must be received by us before your order is accepted. We may require additional information regarding your order if any required information was missing or inaccurate and may cancel or limit an order any time after it has been placed. Your electronic order confirmation, or any form of confirmation, does not signify our acceptance of your order. You must contact us immediately at [email protected] to modify or cancel your pending order. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your order in accordance with your instructions. All items are subject to availability. We will notify you if any item is not available, the expected availability date, and may offer you an alternative product or service. If the availability of any product or service is delayed and you do not wish to substitute the product or service, upon your request, we will cancel your order and if previously charged, your payment card will be fully refunded for that specific order. We reserve the right to limit the sales of our products and services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis at our sole and exclusive discretion. Your purchase order of products and other services is conditioned on you re-affirming your acceptance of this Agreement. All advertised prices are in, and all payments shall be in, British Pounds Sterling (£ / GBP).
Automatic enrolment and payment, and cancellation
- If you do not want to continue your subscription after your free trial comes to an end, you must contact us at least 24 hours before your free trial period ends by submitting a cancellation request to us via our support email address [email protected]
- If you do not contact us at least 24 hours before your free trial period ends to cancel, your subscription will automatically continue and the payment card that you provided at the time of enrolment online will be charged the full monthly membership subscription rate provided at the time of enrolment each month until you cancel. The Entrepreneur’s Doctor can change the monthly membership subscription rate at any time. If the membership subscription rate changes after you subscribe, we will notify you by e-mail and give you an opportunity to cancel.
- If you wish to cancel your subscription (including subscriptions for services) at any time after a free trial or discounted period ends, you must submit a cancellation request to us via our support email address [email protected] For monthly subscriptions (including subscriptions for services), we require at least ten (10) days’ notice of cancellation by email. If you provide such notice less than ten (10) days before the first day of your next subscription month, your credit card may still be charged. You will not be entitled to prorate your last month’s use, nor will you be entitled to any refund for any payments to The Entrepreneur’s Doctor; The Entrepreneur’s Doctor in its sole discretion may charge a cancellation fee equal to the amount the subscription was discounted.
Subscription terms and automatic payments
- A Website user is responsible for paying all sums due in connection with their monthly subscription in accordance with these Terms. The first fee payable in accordance with these Terms is due when the user account is set up and payment of the monthly fee is a condition of access, or after your free trial ends and you have not cancelled the automatic subscription with us. Every calendar month, your account will be charged the subscription fee plus applicable tax for the following month’s subscription, together with any other fees for the following month’s subscription plus any accumulated charges for the past period (collectively, “Fees”). Failure by the user to use any of the services available through the service provided by The Entrepreneur’s Doctor does not relieve the user of their payment obligations under these Terms.
- Potential users can pay by credit card or debit card. Payment details shall be collected by us through our secure financial data collection mechanism. You acknowledge and agree that we hold data relating to the transaction, including the last four digits and the expiration date of the card used to purchase the products or services together with details on when payment is due. You further acknowledge and agree that payments are due on a recurring basis in accordance with the payment terms for the specific service purchased (unless the subscription is cancelled in accordance with these Terms) and therefore authorise the automatic payment collection terms applicable to that specific service (e.g., on a monthly basis and for a specific amount).
- If you are a Website user with a monthly subscription and you have provided us with a valid credit or debit card number, or an alternate payment method, each payment will be automatically processed at the time of your designated payment date (monthly) and will be billed to the payment method you provided to us at the time of your enrolment. If you wish to cancel your subscription, you may do so through your account dashboard or by e-mailing [email protected] at least ten (10 days) before the first day of your next subscription month.
- The Entrepreneur’s Doctor reserves the right to immediately terminate a user’s account and/or service for any unpaid (in whole or part) period of the subscription (with or without notice). Termination of service in no way relieves or excuses the user from any obligation to pay outstanding charges or expenses. In the event The Entrepreneur’s Doctor starts collection processes of any type, you will be liable for all collection costs, including legal fees and expenses. In addition to any fees, The Entrepreneur’s Doctor may also charge applicable value added or other tax.
Products, services, and prices available on the Website
- Products, services, and prices are generally posted at the following URL, but are subject to change: https://www.entrepreneurs.doctor
- At times, The Entrepreneur’s Doctor may also offer services, which will be described when offered but nonetheless governed by these Terms. The Entrepreneur’s Doctor reserves the right, without notice, to discontinue products or services or modify specifications and prices on products and services without incurring any obligation to you. Except as otherwise expressly provided for in these Terms, any price changes to your subscription or purchase of product(s) or services will take effect following email notice to you.
- Live calls calls may occasionally need to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. sickness), or re-arranged due to annual leave / travel. You will receive email notification of any changes.
- Price changes are effective on the first day of the month after the price change is posted. By accessing, using, subscribing or placing an order over the Website, you authorise The Entrepreneur’s Doctor to charge your account in the amount indicated for the value of the services you select, including any future price changes. If you request a downgrade in services, the downgrade (and corresponding price reduction) will become effective on the first day of the month following your requested downgrade. By your continued use of The Entrepreneur’s Doctor services, and unless you terminate your subscription as provided herein, you agree that The Entrepreneur’s Doctor may charge your chosen payment method monthly for the products and services you have selected, and you consent to any price changes for such services after e-mail notice has been provided to you.
- The Entrepreneur’s Doctor takes reasonable steps in an effort to ensure that the prices set forth on the Website are correct, and to accurately describe and display the items available on the Website. If the correct price of our product is higher than its stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- When ordering products or services, please note that The Entrepreneur’s Doctor does not warrant that product or service descriptions are accurate, complete, current, or error-free, or that packaging will match the actual product that you receive. All sales are deemed final. The descriptions of, or references to, products or services not owned by The Entrepreneur’s Doctor are not intended to imply endorsement of that product or service, or constitute a warranty by The Entrepreneur’s Doctor.
- Dr Behrooz Behbod, The Entrepreneur’s Doctor, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
The Entrepreneur's Doctor Ltd details
49. The Entrepreneur's Doctor Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12867645 whose registered address is 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU and it operates the Website www.entrepreneurs.doctor.
You can contact The Entrepreneur's Doctor Ltd by email on [email protected]